Product Support Representative II at FIS (Raleigh, NC)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Capital Markets' Securities, Derivatives and Tax Client Experience US team provide product support to Financial Industries' top 100 clients. We support more than 20 Products across the board. We have Support staff stationed globally to support the client's needs.
What you will be doing
- You will be providing one of a kind Product Support experience to Financial Industries' top 100 clients
- You will be responding to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions with help from FIS Knowledgebase tools and working with partner technology teams
- Provide responses to clients in timely, accurate and clear communication.
- Actively prepare useful articles with issues and their resolutions based on your experiences available for your team
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you bring
- Prior Client Support/Product Support experience
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Tech Savvy - extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- You will have excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
Added bonus if you have
- Understanding of Finance Industry and Cleared Derivatives
- Understanding of RDBMS (Relational) database strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.