Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Product Support Representative I (Night Shift
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Product Support Representative I, you'll administer the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that utilize FIS software products and ensures that the quality and utilization of FIS software products satisfies client needs. Provides first-tier support through client communications, ticket system management, security administration, and system monitoring.
About the team:
FIS is looking for a Product Support Representative I to join our team virtually. As a Product Support Representative I, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning & growing your career from within this group.
What you will be doing?
- Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by opening, updating, & resolving incidents from incoming inquiries.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Documents Client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Resolves customer/client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Works with other departments and/or clients to research & resolve issues.
- Troubleshoots issues with malfunctioning equipment or software applications.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge & expertise are critical to responding to daily client-centric Activities.
- Performs security administration in a variety of systems and applications.
- Performs nightly monitoring for several various systems/applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- 1-2 Years of Banking/Technology Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products and services, and how they work, preferably FIS products and services.
- Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products a plus
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required; and must be clear, tactful, and constructive
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Prior banking or technical support related experiences preferred.
- Previous ticket/incident management experience preferred
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.