Product Support Rep I (Remote, USA) at DAT
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 44 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 227 million freight posts in 2021, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Product Support Representative I to join our Customer Support Team, located in Beaverton, Oregon.
We’re looking for an experienced customer service representative who will be responsible for assuring customer satisfaction and providing quality service for DAT customers.
This is your opportunity to bring your expertise and experience to our world-class customer service team that provides our customers with exceptional support and has helped us to transform the industry.
This fully remote, work from home opportunity, is open to applicants who are full time residents of the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve customer issues through a high degree of understanding of DAT products.
- Ability to produce consistently high-quality work while maintaining excellent documentation.
- Advanced customer service skills and passion for helping customers and resolving issues.
What You’ll Do
- Working in a phone queue environment, you’ll respond to inbound calls, emails and chats from customers.
- You’ll deliver exceptional customer support to DAT customers.
- Respond to support requests and acts as a technical advisor for DAT supported products.
- Assist product development by being a voice of the customer and expressing problems, concerns, and requests.
- Provide training to customers on DAT products.
- Respond and resolve billing inquiries, maintain accurate customer information.
- Assist with load posting and searching capabilities.
- Manage and update customer information.
The Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adhere to established business rules and maintain highly accurate documentation.
- Basic technical ability to resolve customer issues and assist as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service preferred.
- DAT provides a laptop and optional equipment as needed for productivity. A hard-wired connection from the laptop to the router/modem with an ethernet cable is required. Wireless, satellite, microwave, and cellular hotspot connections do not qualify because they can compromise security and call stability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)