Product Support Engineer (Orlando) at Ambi Robotics (Orlando, FL)
| Orlando, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 31, 2022
We are a growing team of dynamic, tech-enthusiasts, and compassionate professionals, who are on a mission to deploy AI-powered robotic solutions that make supply chain operations safe, human-friendly, and efficient in the last mile of parcel distribution.
Ambi Robotics is excited to add a Product Support Engineer to the team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in hardware and software product technical support. This position will coordinate on-call resolutions and serve as the first point of contact for customers experiencing problems with robotic equipment in the field. This role will develop team processes, help center documentation, and customer training best practices.
The Product Support Engineer will work closely with software engineering, business development, and customer success teams. This role will coordinate with 3rd-party field operatives across the country to diagnose robotic equipment issues and implement fixes. The ideal candidate is customer-obsessed and goes above and beyond to exceed expectations.
In this role you will:
- Triage, respond, track, and closeout technical failures
- Exercise strong judgment and timing to escalate mechanical equipment issues to product and engineering teams as needed
- Document technical support outcomes to build a library of resolutions
- Build and maintain a working help center for issues in the field
- Perform root cause analysis to identify, communicate, and plan for permanent equipment fixes
- Catalog error and resolution metrics by customer and facility
- Own Asana dashboards and document resolutions and time-to-resolution metrics
- Coordinate 3rd party technical support on-call rotation systems and communicate status updates to users
- Design program ‘best practice’ documentation for technical and business audiences
- Ensure a smooth and timely user onboarding and adoption of our products
- Lead and grow the Product Support Engineering team
You are a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of product support engineering with experience in electro-mechanical hardware and software systems
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Asana, Hubspot, and hardware and software principles
- Strong writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and customer experience focused
- Agile self-starter with a bias toward action
- Background in technical support for a supply chain or hardware company
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer benefits such as
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with 5% matching by Ambi
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity ownership
Ambi Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage and embrace applicants of all backgrounds to apply!
Ambi Robotics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ambi Robotics will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Information on Ambi Robotics
Ambi Robotics operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Berkeley, CA. Ambi Robotics was founded in 2018. It has 49 total employees. To see all 4 open jobs at Ambi Robotics, click here.
Read Full Job Description