Drift is the Conversational Platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform, to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms.
Product Marketing at Drift
We’re growing our Product Marketing team to align with the expansion of our product portfolio, key segments, and growth of our business. The Drift Product Marketing team is responsible for being the voice of the customer internally enabling us to inform product roadmap and bring new products to market through differentiated messaging, collateral, sales enablement, customer engagement, and cross-functional marketing activation. As a Product Marketing Manager at Drift you will drive a product category and partner with internal teams to deliver messaging to engage our customers. You will live the customer journey, help us define future innovation, build stories to help us engage customers for long term success all while differentiating us from the competition.
This role operates at the intersection of product, sales, marketing, and customer success. Our ideal teammate is a compelling storyteller and creative thinker, able to transform complex needs and solutions into simple differentiated messages, while also having a passion for collaboration and go-to-market initiatives.
What you’ll be doing on the team
- Own a key new product line that will help Drift expand our portfolio and be the center for B2B customers with everything conversa
- Develop creative ideas and internal evangelism that shape our GTM and help position Drift as a leader
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect and partner with Product to influence future product development.
- Lead product launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to execute amazing product launches that demonstrate innovation and drive new revenue
- Lead the development of product messaging and positioning, with an eye toward competitive differentiation across all relevant business categories.
- Work with Sales to inspire and win flagship brands through the sales cycle by helping the company understand how Drift can solve their problems (business & persona level).
- Develop compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, CS, Operations and others including; sales training, positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Partner with demand generation and digital to tell compelling stories that help build demand and pipeline (campaigns, website, social, blog, SEO, video & more)
What skills you will bring to the job:
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes messaging and positioning, competitive analysis and positioning, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
- 2+ years experience storytelling and delivering compelling product marketing results
- Experience managing and developing new marketing programs with clear data driven results
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results
- Experience working with demand generation to help create high converting programs
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong organizational skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Superb excellent written and oral communication skills.
- SaaS/ technical product marketing experience required
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote