Under general supervision handles policy processing transactions including Policy Issuance Policy change Endorsements Renewals for multiple lines of business within Commercial or Specialty lines. With direction manages on-boarding and training of new hires plus cross training current staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews complex incoming business transactions for multiple lines of business and related information for completeness accuracy and quality.
- Gathers third party data and insurance application data to record information in proprietary systems.
- Works with underwriting and other areas to resolve any discrepancies and process insurance policies in a timely manner
- Trains less experienced staff and guides and coaches Policy Service Representatives with processing questions/deficiencies at WWO Service Centers.
- Effectively communicate with Branches and Underwriting to execute on follow up missing and incomplete information.
- May engage in BPO Partners.
- Determines workflow activities required to process insurance policy based on line of business.
- Participates in quality and productivity reviews and provides feedback to management
Supervisor or above.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of insurance industry and its products and services.
- SME for assigned transactions and line of business.
- Ability to train coach and counsel peers.
- Knowledge of company proprietary rating and policy administration systems.
- Detail oriented with solid analytical and computational skills.
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & intermediate search skills.
- Ability to meet performance standards in a fast paced production environment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma GED or equivalent.
- Typically minimum of 3 years insurance transaction processing experience with minimum of 1 year commercial lines processing experience.