Process Manager at Capital One (Dallas, TX)
As a Process Manager at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Digital Support team provides tools, technology and the development of solutions to empower our associates to independently resolve their IT issues and increase efficiency and capacity for our One Support Teams. As a Process Manager for this team, you will engage our customers to identify process improvements and deliver the business requirements to our developers. You will design and lead critical improvement features across many different areas, including endpoint vulnerability management, support process improvement (simplification, transparency and automation), and solution design and data analysis. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management, technical, coaching and facilitation skills. We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization.
- Documenting customer's pain points and deliver business requirements to project team
- Leading moderate to large complex projects and programs by providing strategic direction to projects, peers, and direct reports
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Designing, developing, and managing project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements
- Ensuring projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate risk and to be delivered on time
- Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent
- Partnering with teams within Tech to support and enable strategies for pipeline consolidation and developer experience
- Building and utilizing a network of Tech contacts to identify, review and plan for efforts to address customer's challenges and pain points
- Have excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all levels across the company to manage, inform and influence outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Process or Project Management
- At least 2 years of experience in an Information Technology environment
- Master's Degree
- LEAN or Six Sigma certification
- 4+ years of experience in Process or Project Management
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).