LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. We recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there.
We’re headquartered in Chicago, but our team members have the option to be fully remote or hybrid. We have team members scattered across various states and some are even located across the pond. So unless a function of your job requires you to be in the Chicago office, you do you.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
We are seeking to bring in a privacy-focused leader to establish and drive our holistic privacy program. You will partner across the enterprise to align with Legal, InfoSec, and other stakeholders to prioritize privacy initiatives and governance. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will play a major role in driving LogicGate’s hyper growth into new, and within existing, markets.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Establish and own the privacy function by developing and prioritizing the company’s privacy objectives and culture.
- Identify gaps and perform risk analyses in adherence to applicable regulatory frameworks.
- Establish and implement strategic roadmaps to remediate gaps or proactively align processes to applicable privacy frameworks.
- Communicate program and project progress, escalations, and issues to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate evolving laws, rules, regulations, and guidance to help maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
- Conduct org-wide privacy trainings and establish a regular cadence for such trainings.
We get excited about you if you:
- Have 3+ years of relevant privacy professional experience, as well as 2 or more years in either project management or technology.
- Are passionate about building new cross-functional processes and programs.
- Have direct experience with implementing projects that ensure GDPR and CCPA readiness.
- Get excited to educate others and shift mindsets towards a privacy-first culture
- Love adapting to and learning about the changing Privacy landscape within the United States as well as globally.
- Have, or are working towards, any privacy certifications (e.g., CIPT, CIPP/US, CIPP/E)
What else is in it for you?
We offer competitive salary, stock options, and health and wellness benefits. But we think that’s the baseline for a modern, employee-centric company. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it — because we do want you to have a life outside of work. So you’ll get generous PTO, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, so you have time to recharge and relax. We also help you advance your career with an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
Perhaps most important, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe showing up as they are. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and PRIDE), attend regular training, and participate in conversations that foster a sense of belonging. Interested in joining the Herd? (Sorry, did we not mention our mascot is a goat?) Apply today!
Feeling super pumped about the culture and the role, but don’t know much about GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their company in line.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. Yowzah! That’s a lot of opportunity!
Those residing in Colorado need not apply.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.