Principal Risk Audit Associate at Capital One (Dallas, TX)
Principal Risk Audit Associate
Principal Risk Associate
Risk Associates are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational and communication skills. A successful Principal Risk Associate is adaptable, applies integrated thinking, and supports Financial Services as the main point of contact for Third Line engagements working directly with Internal Audit, Credit Review and other internal review teams . They have a high level of exposure across lines of business and the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company.
- Manage Audits, Credit Reviews, Regulatory Exams and other internal assessments on behalf of Capital One Auto Finance
- Assist Auto Finance Operational Teams in the preparation for upcoming Internal engagements
- Provide independent guidance and advice to identify risks then design, implement and ensure execution against mitigation plans
- Manage multiple tasks independently to meet deadlines
- Coordinate work between multiple areas to include leveraging and influencing business partners to drive results
- Communicate status, timelines and escalate, as appropriate, to Senior Management
- Provide guidance and advice on the remediation efforts to ensure sustainable processes and controls
- Actively participate in team oriented efforts across the Business Risk Office
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 3 year of experience in Project Management or Process Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Operations or in Risk Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years of experience in Project Management or Process Management
- 5 + years of experience in Risk Management
- 5 + years of experience in Financial Operations
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).