Principal Enterprise Architect - Delivery at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Digital is making usual business models obsolete and impacts every stage of the customer lifecycle. Leading companies are turning to the Adobe Marketing Cloud to help them stay ahead. Adobe's Multi Solution Architecture team is a dynamic team of elite consultants who partner with clients to define, plan, and execute their digital experience and marketing strategies.
As an Adobe Enterprise Architect, you will leverage your deep knowledge of digital marketing technology and enterprise architecture to design architectures and strategic roadmaps, lead clients as a subject matter expert, and partner with them as a trusted advisor in their digital experience and marketing strategy execution.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with client stakeholder teams and resources to define digital marketing and experience goals.
- Create custom enterprise architectures and roadmaps to achieve defined digital experience and marketing needs.
- Build relationships with executive and senior client leadership.
- Engage and evangelize your and team's recommendations to executive and senior client leadership teams.
- Recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization.
- Understand the current state of the organization -wide architecture and experience and marketing capabilities.
- Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve clients' optimal state.
- Anticipate future technology requirements and communicate those to the client within deliverables.
- Work closely with and act as a liaison between key Adobe, business, and IT stakeholders during entire client engagement.
- Ensure alignment between business strategies, information technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- Define governance and operational models to support clients' technology goals.
- Be the trusted advisor on the ground for client leadership and stakeholders regarding digital experience technological maturity.
- Continually grow your footprint and role within the client engagement and relationship.
- Grow Adobe's Enterprise Architecture Practice.
- Advertise the value of your role and work within the larger Adobe Consulting Group.
What You Need to Succeed
- 10+ Years of experience developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF
- Understanding & experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience communicating across client stakeholder teams and senior leadership
- Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
- Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting deliverables, sharing information, and leading meetings
- Proven ability to communicate and lead execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
- Demonstrated experience working with software engineers, data architects, application developers & data scientists to plan out end-to-end solutions
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the solutions and systems that support it including CDP and MDM
- Ability to communicate technical and business strategy successfully to audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%