Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As a Principal, Customer Strategy you are responsible for developing business strategies and solutions, with a focus on a given solution area (e.g. health, care, benefits, member engagement etc.), to drive the operational and commercial success of Platform Customer/s. You will work alongside other Principal, Customer Strategy peers (each focused on different solution areas as relevant for our Platform Customers) and report to AVP, Customer Strategy. Our Platform as a Service business model (known as ‘Powered by League’) enables digital health & wellness transformation for our platform customers, allowing them to accelerate the delivery of new consumer and patient engagement models, leveraging League’s Health OS technology and infrastructure. Our Platform Customers typically fall within the following verticals: Pharmacy Retail & Consumer; Healthcare Provider; Payor; Employer (incl. HR Technology Platforms).
Specific responsibilities include managing the relationship with key team members from the Platform Customer on the specific solution area, working in collaboration with that team to develop strategies to drive the success of the solution area as part of the overall platform strategy, working cross-functionally within League to launch and bring these solutions to our Platform Customer’s end users. It is vital to have strong client management and communication skills, strong strategic thinking to derive the correct solutions to meet our Platform Customer’s needs.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the business lead from League for specific solution areas in a given Platform Customer account (e.g. health, care delivery, benefits, member engagement etc.)
- Drive the definition of business requirements for the product solution in collaboration with Platform Customer counterparts
- Support future roadmap ideation from the business and solution standpoint, in collaboration with the League product & engineering team, and Platform Customer counterparts
- Partner with day-to-day program management stakeholders to assess progress, drive key deliverables, and ensure on-track launches of new solutions and enhancements
- Support cross-functional collaboration across League business, product & operations teams
- 8-10 years work experience, ideally with both management consulting and technology / delivery experience
- Experience developing and implementing the strategy, operations and user-facing solutions for digital health applications, ideally with major payors, health providers, or pharmacy retailers
- Experience working with external clients from major Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working on large and complex programs, coordinating and managing cross-functional workstreams to deliver new digital solutions, and in particular working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams
- Startup and/or growth stage technology experience preferred (but not required)
- Digital transformation, consumer omni-channel experience, patient engagement experience, product strategy experience a bonus
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Our Application Process:
Applying to a role you love can be exhausting, and understanding the next steps can feel vague and uncertain. You have done the hard part of submitting your application; let's do ours by sharing potential next steps
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Learn more about us in this short video!
League, Cleveland Clinic collaborate to make employees healthier across North America
League and Loblaw bring next-generation digital health platform to customers
League Completes Workday Approved Integration
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.
More Information on League
League operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL. League was founded in 2014. It has 601 total employees. To see all 56 open jobs at League, click here.
Read Full Job Description