Principal Associate, Supplier Management at Capital One (Dallas, TX)
Principal Associate, Supplier Management
Principal Associate, Supplier Management
At Capital One, we dare to dream, disrupt and deliver a better way. Our goal is simple - bring ingenuity, simplicity and humanity to an industry ripe for change. We are seeking a Principal Associate, Supplier Management to join our Enterprise Supplier Management (ESM) Team. In ESM, we empower associates to deliver their best by cultivating a culture of inclusion and belonging, where varying perspectives and opinions are valued. We embrace each other's differences and encourage all team members to lean into their talents and skills to deliver superior experiences for both internal and external clients.
As a Principal Associate, Supplier Management you will be responsible for the holistic relationship between Capital One and key third parties, enabling a well-managed and adaptable supply chain. You will work closely with internal team members establishing and maintaining relationships with internal business customers and assigned suppliers. This role is essential in the delivery of key cost, risk, and performance management-related efforts for third-party relationships, in addition to identifying strategic opportunities for growth and/or greater return on investment.
If you enjoy connecting with others, collaborating on cross-functional teams and negotiating deals, we are looking for YOU. Come be a part of something special where you work with teams who appreciate your contributions and sharing your thoughts and ideas is encouraged.
Key responsibilities include:
- Problem Solving & Strategy Advice: Provide problem-solving and innovative ideas to support internal customers. Identify value-generating opportunities (e.g. savings, efficiencies, or revenue growth).
- Negotiation: Partner to negotiate contracts for a broad range of services for Capital One
- Relationship Management: Serve as a primary point of contact for third parties and manage an effective governance between Capital One and assigned third parties.
- Collaboration: Partner with internal risk groups to ensure third party relationships are compliant with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Risk Management: Monitor and ensure successful delivery against third party contractual obligations
- Process Management: Accountable for policy requirements for all managed third-party relationships. Plan and lead periodic reviews and assessments of supplier relationships.
- Supplier Sourcing: Maintain awareness of external marketplace as it relates to your suppliers and perform sourcing activities where appropriate
Note: Limited travel may be required.
- At least 3 years of experience in Relationship Management, Supplier Management, Project Management, Process Management, or a combination
- At least 4 years of experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Operations Management, Risk Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).