Principal Associate, Process Management
As a Principle Associate of Process Management, you will own the end-to-end payment experience for a high value retail partnership, flawlessly executing process improvements and new initiatives that improve business efficiency and customer experience. You will develop and enhance well-managed processes while collaborating with key stakeholders to drive results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line and customer experience. You will monitor data trends to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved and install reassess key performance indicators as necessary to drive improved process performance over time.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who thrives in a team environment and is passionate about process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated the ability to improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence internal and external partners. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership aptitude and the ability to drive and motivate peers, functional partners and suppliers to deliver flawless execution of our customer promise.
- Own end-to-end payment experience for customers within portfolio
- Act as liaison between the bank and retail partner while handling any escalated issues in a timely manner
- Effectively manage existing processes and continually improve, streamline and simplify
- Create and validate new business processes
- Ensure process documentation is kept accurate and up-to-date
- Manage mail remittance vendor relationship and ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Proactively mitigate risk and quickly escalate and socialize issues with impacted business partners
- Track monthly and annual budget vs actual costs within process area
- Analyze metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze trends in data, identifying nuances and potential issues and driving path to resolution
- Act deliberately and with desired customer outcomes being of utmost priority
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes in support of projects and change initiatives
- Ensure customer payments are processed timely and accurately in accordance with Reg Z, which will occasionally mean supporting the process outside of normal business hours as processing issues arise
(Candidates must live within 100 miles driving distance of one of the hub locations based in Richmond, VA)
- At least 2 years of experience in Process or Project management
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Business Process Manager (BPM) Certification
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).