Our PrEP Customer Care Team is looking to make a new addition! You will be essential in creating a seamless, safe, and hassle-free experience for Nurx PrEP/PEP/ HIV users. This includes answering phone calls and messages from our users, investigating the status of ongoing orders, assisting with lab management, medical records, payment assistance programs and creatively connecting the dots between what our users expect and a pharmacy and postal service can deliver.
What you'll do:
- Understand and fully resolve user concerns and questions, both through the Nurx application and our customer support phone line.
- Coordinate logistics associated with prescription insurance and delivery.
- Advocate on Nurx users’ behalf with insurance companies and pharmacies.
- Anticipate potential challenges that a user might experience, and collaborate with them and the Nurx experts to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
- Manage user issues, from first contact until resolution.
- Keep organized records of user interactions.
A bit about you:
- One year of experience in a medical practice where an understanding of medical terminology was obtained.
- Experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, OBGYN and/or Sexual/Sensitive Health, and/or experience working with patients at risk for HIV or living with HIV is a plus.
- Remote position, but must have permanent residence in WA, FL, MA, NY, TX, CO, GA or OH.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you'll be the main point of contact between Nurx and our PrEP/PEP/HIV users.
- Attention to detail and impeccable grammar skills.
- Service mindset - ability to put yourself in people's shoes, act with empathy, and communicate clearly, kindly and directly with customers both internally and externally.
- Willing to go above and beyond to help people.
- Connection to Nurx's mission.
- Savvy with technology.
- Ability to quickly adjust to new processes and technology improvements.
- Ability to organize and manage several to-dos simultaneously, without skipping a beat or overlooking a detail.
- Flexibility with a desire to think outside the box and grow with the Nurx team.
- Integrity and pride in your work.
- Full time, varied shifts Monday-Sunday. 5- 8 hour shifts per week, including 1 weekend day per week.
- Reliable at home internet with a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 5 Mbps
We believe healthcare should be unconditional. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you get up to in your own time. You deserve to be treated quickly and with compassion. That’s why we’re pioneering a new type of healthcare that’s easier and smarter, one in which vital medications and tests are accessible and affordable to everyone. No ifs, no buts. Nurx is built to deliver on the three things everyone needs from their healthcare. Choice, so you can make positive decisions about your own body. Control, so you can plan ahead and look after yourself without complication. And freedom, so your access to medication is never blocked by cost, bureaucracy, geography, stigma, or anything else. The Nurx team is composed of world class physicians, business leaders, and industry experts. Together we're working to make healthcare more accessible and simpler for everyone.
This position is full-time and remote position.