- Uses all appropriate systems and validation tools in order to effectively accomplish quality audit results, ensuring the policy premium is still right for the policy holder’s business.
- Provide Premium Audit technical support as a subject matter expert in areas such as classification use, payroll calculations, internal audit procedures, and manual rules to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all Bureau Test Audit standards, where applicable, are met or exceeded. Determine actions required of Pie and vendors to ensure standards are met.
- Knowledgeably and clearly communicate final audit results to customers and partners in order to provide an excellent experience.
- Oversee the audit dispute process and ensure disputes are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop and/or recommend training programs to address error trends and assist with completion of process improvement projects.
- Other tasks, responsibilities, and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3+ years of professional work experience required.
- 1+ year experience in insurance is required.
- 6+ months insurance audit experience required.
- Strong Communication Skills: confident verbal and written skills to deliver more complex information effectively
- Developed Interpersonal Skills: builds strong cross-functional relationships. Adjusts communication and work style in order to work well with others
- Attention to Detail: ability to review copious amounts of information and accurately record, sort and identify data relevant to audit
- Strong Customer Focus: ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Sense of Urgency: ability to multi-task and work with speed, accuracy, and efficiency. The willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Developed Sense of Curiosity: seeks to understand "the why”, asks questions, desire to understand the perspective of others, ability to learn from everything.
- Ownership and Accountability: approaches work with a sense of ownership, takes accountability for output, decisions, and mistakes.
Base compensation for position: $25.00 - $31.00 per hour
- Competitive cash compensation
- A piece of the pie (in the form of equity)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO, including paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as pie. That includes our offer process. When we’ve identified a talented individual who we’d like to be a Pie-oneer , we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience, along with their compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
Each year Pie reviews company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.