Post Deployment Care Consultant (PDC) at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of consultants delivering Post Deployment Care services to support our existing customer base. This position is a hands-on working team lead role and will require the candidate is billable as well. The right candidate will be capable of managing the delivery of these services in addition to delivering a personal book of business. You will personally be delivering billable PDC consulting services to meet a variety of customer needs.
From a team lead capability, you must have a firm understanding of general and advanced business practices including the ability to identify gaps and issues in processes and systems. Experience with reporting structures, project management, approval workflows, and other typical business functions is required for success. This role requires an intermediate knowledge of Workfront including an understanding of object relationships, design and configuration leading practices, as well as business process engineering.
You must maintain high levels of professionalism including demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills. A strong presence with skills in leading conversations at all levels of an organization and managing multiple personalities is required.
What you'll Do
Supervise all aspects of the delivery of PDC services, working with your team to provide outstanding customer service. This would include:
- Running a consulting team, leading all efforts around quality, process improvement, delivery, methodology, customer experience and other areas related to the delivery of PDC services.
- Creating, refining, optimizing and delivering new and innovative service offerings.
- Serving as a point of escalation for any customer issues, risks or concerns.
- Being proficient in analyzing and interpreting data sets, assessing needs and determining action.
- Address opportunities for growth and continuous improvement within the team, the Post Deployment team, and the larger Professional Services organization.
- Responsibility for developing, enhancing and growing the capabilities and skills of the team. You will serve as a subject matter expert to individual customers and as a mentor to your team.
As a client billable resource, deliver high quality consulting services and solutions that:
- help the customer expand their vision, increase adoption, lead process improvement, and improve end user experience and engagement.
- follow a proven methodology and approach, to successfully enable customers to achieve their unique business objectives using Workfront.
- review and analyze complex requirements, respond and satisfy gaps, identify risks & issues, and develop solutions accordingly. This includes developing project plans, design documents, roadmaps, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports, customer training, and other solutions that align with defined requirements.
- solve for common organizational problems, align and strategize on company vision and guide customers in the appropriate direction.
- find opportunities for customers to grow and mature in their use of the platform, delivering prescriptive solutions and facilitating the sale of additional packages and services that lead to further expansion.
- increase adoption of Workfront to solve problems not yet identified by the client, ultimately increasing the business value and return on Workfront investment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.