For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Guild is hiring a Portfolio Strategy Manager in its Learning Marketplace division to support the growth and analysis of Guild’s portfolio of academic programs. This person will play a meaningful role in evaluating and advising on the growth of Guild’s Learning Marketplace, ensuring that academic programs deliver positive outcomes to our learners, meet employer needs, and balance supply with demand. They will use their insights to advise recommendations for portfolio growth, partnership expansions, and employer catalog design.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Portfolio Strategy team is responsible for ensuring we build a healthy, balanced portfolio of academic programs to drives Guild learner and employer goals.Responsibilities include:
- Partner with Portfolio Strategy and Learning Marketplace leadership to define the best metrics for measuring portfolio performance as it relates to marketplace balance, growth, access and outcomes.
- Iterate on Guild's Learning Marketplace scorecard by working cross-organizationally to validate the most important metrics for driving strategic decision-making related to partnership expansions, employer policy design, program promotion, and more.
- Own insights on the performance of Guild's academic programs and partners. Use those insights to drive recommendations for how we grow, curate, and manage our portfolio.
- Act as the go-to “specialist” on Learning Marketplace health to advise collaborative, project-based work for leaders, academic partners, and employer partners.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Strategy analysts and leaders to drive key initiatives, support team growth, and lead special strategic projects as needed.
- 4+ years in management consulting, policy research, or an internal strategy
- A collaborative approach, with experience building relationships and engaging partners across a complex organization
- Outstanding quantitative skills, with experience using data analysis tools (Excel, Looker) and synthesizing disparate datasets to produce meaningful insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, experience synthesizing information and communicating insights effectively
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- Knowledge of higher education, including familiarity with postsecondary and workforce data sets and policy strongly preferred
- Experience and expertise in marketplace supply and demand dynamics strongly preferred.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $105,000 - $127,500 as well as bonus & company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.