Platform Support Specialist at Designit (Remote)
Platform Support Specialist AMERICAS
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator-Senior Analyst with the passion and experience to design, develop, and support what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Platform Support Specialist will play a role in all aspects of service delivery and maintenance for a portfolio of platforms within the Designit ecosystem, centered around Salesforce. This will include supporting and addressing end user questions and issues, as well as helping triage, diagnose, recover, and avoid technology issues and problems. The role will help to drive adoption of consistent workflows and processes within these technology platforms across Designit by providing a best-in-class service to end users, using the latest digital concepts and innovations to improve and enhance the total end user experience.
Would you like to...
- Work with cross-functional teams and platform suppliers to deliver best practice end to end support for a portfolio of technology platforms
- Provide technical support for platforms on a day-to-day basis, ensuring adequate support is available
- Provide training to end users and new starters for use of technology platforms, including maintenance of all training content
- Track and document all process and technology changes, ensuring they are up to date
- Support new projects and platform change activity by acting as a Subject Matter Expert for technology platforms
Related to Salesforce…
- Implement/build/deliver Salesforce declarative configurations and solutions that are in line with Salesforce best practices
- Oversee current projects and are responsible for their successful project delivery
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new Salesforce requests while overseeing daily operations of a complex Salesforce ecosystem including managing profiles, user roles, workflow rules and other declarative mechanisms
- Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
We would like you to have...
- Digital mindset and a dedication to user experience and continuous improvement
- Effective communication and influencing skills, ability to network internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and the software development lifecycle with exposure toe Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
Related to Salesforce…
- ~3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire - Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator and/or Salesforce App Builder.
- Knowledgeable with click to configure functionality such as Process Builder, Flow, Workflow Rules, creating new fields, objects, etc.
- Ability to assess and prioritize the impact of new requirements and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes while providing end-user support and issue resolution to enhance and optimize Salesforce
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.