As a Platform Experience Manager at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a new Success team focused on dynamically managing customers with a focus on increasing product adoption and retention through scaled, repeatable and proactive outreach strategies. Actively contribute to building and evolving a new initiative at AC that scales Success engagement with our customers. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Work dynamically with customers to execute a scaled and repeatable approach to increase product adoption and retention of accounts
- Partner with customers to understand business goals, identify areas of needs, and drive outcomes from targeted action plans
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (eg. support, compliance) to ensure customers are directed to appropriate specialists for issue resolution
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs
- Provide hands-on implementation service for customers to help them adopt product features that drive value for their business
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience or processes
What is needed:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, sales, or account management. SaaS success/sales experience is desirable
- Analytical and data driven
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and driving product adoption
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- A spirit of teamwork and the desire to contribute to team success through individual performance
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products
- Desire to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all ActiveCampaign functional areas
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 800+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.