The Physician Executive comes from a clinical healthcare background and is both an experienced individual contributor and senior team member that provides leadership and expertise in the planning, positioning, and adoption of InterSystems healthcare solutions in Germany.
The Physician Executive is an expert at understanding targeted customer challenges from the Physician’s point of view, including a deep understanding of workflows across the community of caregivers and patients in Germany. The Physician Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with specifically Physician and other executive leadership in German healthcare organizations in order to ensure that customers receive immediate, mid-term and long-term value from our technology. Internally, the Physician Executive is an educator who is relied upon to translate and transfer knowledge of the German Healthcare market to other InterSystems team members to advance our products, their positioning, and customer value.
- Primary role is to work in concert with the sales team, solution and delivery architects to acquire new customers and offer new solutions to existing customers
- In collaboration with an internal team, develop and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of product solutions
- Establish, develop and maintain key relationships with the highest levels of clinical and executive leadership in hospitals, health systems, national/ regional public entities, agencies, and ministries
- Work collaboratively with customers to develop and help drive adoption of valuable Trakcare based solutions by their end users particularly within the Physician community.
- Serve as an educator, and help develop InterSystems account teams to improve their ability to communicate Trakcare value, especially from the Physician perspective
- Provide clinical expertise to product, sales and marketing management teams to ensure the successful strategic positioning and go to market tactics
- Provide market-driven information, direct interaction with customers/ prospects, and their own clinical experience to inform our product strategy and development efforts
- Represent InterSystems to medical societies, advocacy groups and medical advisory boards in Italy.
- Deliver the InterSystems strategy to senior leader and peers in the Italian healthcare markets
- Follow trends in shared health records, healthcare analytics, evidence based medicine, clinical quality measures, accountable care and clinical decision support and advise executive leadership and product development teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Have a clinical healthcare background in Germany
- A strong understanding of clinical workflows in the acute, primary and community care settings
- Excellent knowledge of German specific work practices in the healthcare arena
- A strong understanding of electronic healthcare systems and their use in clinical settings
- Working knowledge of administrative and scheduling use of Electronic Patient Records
- Subject Matter Expert on clinical content in German
- Previous experience implementing an Electronic Patient Record system would be an advantage
- Ability to travel and be away from home during the working week. Travel averages 50%.
Education & Training
- Medical doctor degree with a minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience required.
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.