Who we are looking for:
- Ready to collaborate with members to establish care plan goals, to utilize the most appropriate and current interventions, to work towards achieving the desired outcomes.
- Excited about collaborating, shared decision-making, and partnering across teams.
- Adaptable, organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health.
- Flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
What We Expect from You:
- Listen and consult with members to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Develop individualized treatment plans
- Coach patients and teach them therapeutic exercises and stretches to improve their health
- Use hands-on therapy such as massage (and other manual techniques) to provide stimulation to promote healing
- Track member goals and progress while adapting plans accordingly
- Independent clinical decision-maker with the necessary skills, knowledge base, and judgment
- Adaptable, organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health
- Comfortable visiting members in their homes. Ability to travel within the Columbus, OH region to complete home visits.
- Willing to commute 2-3 days to Columbus location, which may include 2 different locations
Degree Requirements and Certifications:
- Current Ohio state license to practice physical therapy
- Experience with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities is a plus
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Stock Options: all team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- Vacation: time off is not just unlimited, it’s required (minimum of 3 days a quarter)
- Parental Leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling and additional unpaid leave available
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A brief statement (less than 500 words) about why you want to work at Circulo Health.