PC Specialist-"Service Now" at The PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland, OH)
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. This position is based in at 1900 E. 9th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
PC Specialist's provide onsite support to corporate employees in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
In this Role, you will:
- Work 1-on-1 with users (in-person & remote)
- Address groups of users (conference-room setup & use, etc.)
- Provide 1st-level support to users for questions and problems
- Provide advanced support to remediate difficult and complex issues
~ PC hardware
~ PC software
~ Network issues
- Interface with vendors to address complex problems and technical issues
- Maintain and upgrade network hardware and infrastructure
Must possess the following abilities:
- Diagnose root cause of laptop/desktop PC hardware issues
- Request replacement components (must pass Dell/Lenovo certification)
- Replace defective components (system board, LCD, internal keyboard, etc.)
- Determine root cause of PC software issues (Windows 11, MS Office, etc.)
- Uninstall, reinstall, reimage & update software
- Support team on projects and initiatives
- Comply with PNC security, policies and procedures
- Contribute to team dynamics
- Work independently to accomplish assignments
- Be willing to learn and be coached
- Provides installation and day-to-day support for hardware, software and network components, for desktop personal computers.
- Provides advanced technical support to local network or system users, troubleshoots difficult user software or hardware problems and repairs equipment.
- Performs first level support for questions and problems relating to microcomputer hardware and software and microcomputer networks.
- Interfaces with vendors in addressing complex problems and technical issues.
- Maintains and upgrades network systems for specific requirements, and as needed.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.