Payments Support Specialist at DaySmart Software, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI)
Ability to work a flexible schedule during the hours of 9am-7pm EST
DaySmart is a provider of business management software that specializes in providing scheduling and workflow solutions to businesses around the world. We provide award-winning business software to over 200,000 users in a variety of industries. DaySmart is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, and has been named to the Inc Magazine list of America’s 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies for eleven consecutive years!
To help us fuel accelerated growth in our Merchant Payment space, we are looking for a Payments Support Specialist.
The Payments Support Specialist is expected to create a positive customer experience through troubleshooting, accuracy, care, and attention to detail.
- Take inbound calls to support merchants and resolve issues
- Make Outbound call campaigns to enhance merchant experience
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams
- Follow-up with clients on open issues and or past issues
- Keep excellent records of all interactions with clients in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings to help increase customer satisfaction and decrease attrition.
- Assist with device swaps, new hardware, cancelations, account updates, forms, bank changes, etc.
- Uphold data integrity of accounts and parameters in multiple systems
- Assist with escalated user support
- Input, verify, and edit data during entry process in an efficient and accurate manner
- Monitor work queues and ensure all items are actioned within established service level agreements (SLA)
- Troubleshoot customer gateway setups and issues
- Assist with multi-department projects and research related items when needed
- Ability to work independently in a remote role
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during the hours of 9am-7pm EST
- Experience working in a SasS (Software as a Service) model
- College experience preferred, but not required
- Merchant Services Industry experience highly preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills – willing and able to collaborate with others for answers
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Technically inclined; enjoys learning new systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Able to be honest and keep customer and company information confidential
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, professional, able to remain focused on assigned tasks
- Able to work with customers to assess needs, provide information, resolve problems
- Able to adapt methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles
- Maintain internal customer and vendor confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Customer focused, punctual and display a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate work product on a consistent basis
- Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned task
Salary & Benefits
- Benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life, 401k + matching)
- Open PTO policy
DaySmart is committed to creating a diverse employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.