Ciitizen is now part of Invitae
Location: San Francisco or remote
Ciitizen and Invitae have joined forces as of September 2021. As one, we are bringing together the power of genetic and clinical data to advance clinical care and research through a new kind of patient mediated data platform. Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic and clinical information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
We enable patients with cancer and rare neurologic disorders to collect, digitize, and share their health information. Funded by Andreessen-Horowitz and founded by serial entrepreneur and former Head of Health at Apple (Anil Sethi), it began with the simple idea that anyone should be able to manage their own medical records, but was motivated by the harder reality of helping Anil’s own sister fight her battle with metastatic cancer.
Our mission is for patients to control their healthcare data so that they can control their healthcare options and actively participate in the research for tomorrow’s treatments and cures. Join us. Together, we can do more.
As the Patient Operations Manager, Strategy & Analytics, you will ensure Ciitizen meets its strategic goals and deliverables to pharma companies and patient advocacy groups by forecasting delivery schedules and tracking performance toward benchmarks. You will play an instrumental role in helping the team meet deadlines by partnering with cross-functional teams to understand performance goals, forecast delivery dates, and help teams allocate their capacity and align their priorities.
This role is best suited for someone who is both analytical with a strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally. The ideal candidate is operationally focused, experienced in process optimization, and loves problem solving. The Patient Operations Manager, Strategy & Analytics will be responsible for managing Ciitizen’s capacity and prioritization processes at every step of the operational funnel, ensuring milestones are hit across each phase of our patient life cycle. This role will require you to quickly pick up a deep understanding of Ciitizen’s operations in order to dig into and resolve our biggest bottlenecks.
What you will do:
- Manage and optimize Ciitizen’s end-to-end operational capacity forecasting and allocation process
- Use Ciitizen SLAs, historical data, and capacity projections and assumptions to accurately model Ciitizen’s delivery capabilities and continually refine the assumptions in this model
- Build and maintain Ciitizen’s delivery calendar across all revenue projects
- Partner with Ciitizen’s Record Operations, Triage Operations, Clinical Operations, and Clinical Data Teams to model their capacity and align their priorities to optimize operational funnel performance
- Partner with Business Development team on feasibility assessments for new projects by providing input on timelines we can commit to based on existing capacity calendar and commitments
- Create internal dashboards to track benchmarks for client engagements with pharma companies and advocacy partners
- Constantly pinpoint areas for operational improvement, including updates to SLAs, forecasting improvements, and opportunities to drive higher funnel conversion
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (math, science, economics, etc.) with at least 4+ years of proven experience in healthtech operations, strategy, and/or data analytics
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with SQL
- Experience setting, tracking, and reporting out progress toward high-visibility team KPIs
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to motivate and gain alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience building and overseeing complex cross-functional projects
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to identify a point of view based on current data, as well as be flexible around approach when new data presents itself
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.