Partnerships Lead – Europe & Africa at Kpler (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:49 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 12, 2022
In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we've built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as the commodity storage.
To support this endeavor we have teams in more than 7 countries and 7 key locations (Paris, London, Brussels, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
•Be humble - We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
•Respect and care for others - We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
•Take responsibility - We take ownership of our actions
•Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
•Be bold - We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will join the Partnerships team, responsible for building partnerships to support our products and revenue streams.
Focusing on Europe and Africa and based in London, your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining a network of connections within the commodities ecosystem
• Building partnerships within the industry to help enrich our data
• Supporting Kpler’s data needs as it expands into new markets and positions itself for the energy transition.
• Centralizing the results of our regional source acquisition and liaising with internal stakeholders
• Assisting Kpler’s data partners on a daily basis
• Occasional business travel in Europe and beyond to meet prospects and participate in conferences.
This is a hands-on role as the first representative of the Partnerships team based in Europe. Your role might evolve over time to adjust to the requirements of our rapidly growing company.
You’ll be a fit if
• You have 8-12 years of experience in commodities, energy, or trading.
• You are a self-starter who can initiate ideas and create your own opportunities.
• You enjoy interacting with people and building lasting relationships.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• You are an analytical person.
Our People Pledge
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Kpler
Kpler operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in New York, NY and Houston, TX. Kpler was founded in 2014. It has 138 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Performance Bonus. To see all 21 open jobs at Kpler, click here.
Read Full Job Description