We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for exceptional people to join us on this incredible journey.
We are obsessed with building the most trusted roofing platform in the world so our customers can power their growth with intelligence. Roofr is the all-in-one sales toolbox for roofers, including instant customizable aerial roof measurements with a drone, satellite, or blueprints imagery! In addition, our clients have the ability to immediately create visually stunning, robust and automated proposals that help create a great client experience leading to a higher close rate. Our future roadmap is clear and filled with exciting products such as payment processing, consumer financing, workflow automation, and more!
Our Mission is to ensure every family has access to protect their home with an affordable roof. We have amazing culture, great founders, and strong financials (profitable unit economics, strong revenue growth and best-in-class company metrics - including CAC payback of a few months!!). This is a great opportunity to be a part of an extraordinary start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth, equity, and an opportunity to make an impact.
The partnerships team is looking for a stellar business leader—who has a background in roofing supply, manufacturing, or any adjacent industries—and that can drive Roofr’s initiative of building vendor alliances with roofing materials suppliers across North America.
A strong communicator and skilled in project management, the ideal candidate will be adept in sourcing, negotiating, onboarding, and nurturing Roofr’s current and future roofing-supply partners. The candidate will also engage and work with internal teams across various functions, including sales, marketing, operations, and legal.
What you get to do:
- Own and hunt for new partnership opportunities in the roofing supply or manufacturing industry/vertical
- Be responsible for driving partner growth through partner engagement and enablement programs
- Become the main point of contact for partners for all subjects related to Roofr and our products that are assigned to you
- Provide effective Roofr product training and onboarding support for our new partners
- Deliver monthly and quarterly sales and commission reports to our partners
- Own engagement responsibilities by organizing and hosting timely cadence calls and meetings
- Provide Roofr product updates through virtual, or in-person, trainings, presentations, and meetings
- Travel to partner sites/locations when necessary (est 4 to 8 weeks per year)
- Become a master of Roofr’s PRM & CRM for partner-related updates
- Plan, forecast, and meet monthly and quarterly departmental objectives and quotas
- Work with Roofr’s marketing team to develop and execute an outreach and enablement strategy for future and existing partners
- Work cross-functionally with Roofr’s sales, success, revops, and support leaders to define priorities and resolve any issues between Roofr and the partner
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in the roofing industry or industries adjacent to Roofing
- 5+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of experience in B2B customer/partner success/enablement/account management
- Experience working in channel partnerships is a huge plus
- Experience managing partnerships in a business development environment with Roofing supply companies is a huge plus
- Experience with relevant or modern tooling such as CRMs (Hubspot/Salesforce), PRMs (Partner stack), Asana, Google suite
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating organizations, and making relevant, high-producing connections
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
Who You Are:
- You are an outstanding communicator with a proven ability to foster long-term relationships with various types of stakeholders and people of diverse backgrounds
- You are well organized, (e.g., diligent with note-taking, punctual with all virtual and in-person meetings, etc.)
- You have a team-centric attitude that adapts well to consensus decision-making and enjoys collaborative work
- You have an affinity for technology and start-ups
- You are outgoing, someone who looks forward to traveling and meeting our partners in person!
What we offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Start your journey with Roofr with 1 week of paid vacation
- 1 Friday off per month (we call those our laundry days!)
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Remote-first culture with home office set-up & internet reimbursement
- Holistic health benefits from day 1;and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- Monthly coworking space reimbursement
- Even if we are remote, we still manage to host 2 killer retreats per year and great team building activities!
At Roofr, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Roofr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an organization that empowers inclusion and diversity. We encourage candidates and employees to be true to themselves and express all aspects of their identities. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.