This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding ,so there's a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact!
Zo ne & Co is looking for an experienced NetSuite professional to join our ZoneBilling Partner Solutions team. This role will be responsible for supporting Zone & Co's Implementation Partners. This role will support our Implementation Partners from an in-product configuration perspective, assisting the Partners across various stages of the implementations.
This job will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting technical issues within ZoneBilling on an ad hoc basis.
- Assisting ZoneBilling Partners in navigating Zone's internal organization to provide them with appropriate answers to questions that arise.
- Documentation of solutions.
- Maintaining a repository of documentation and ensuring that Implementation Partners are kept apprised of new collateral available to them.
- Enable Implementation Partners on product features & best practices.
- Contributing to the evolving internal operations of Zone's Partner Solutions department.
- Working collaboratively both with the Partner Solutions Team and cross-functional teams including Frontline Support, Backline Support, Product, and Professional Services.
The ideal candidate will have several of the following skills/experience:
- Experience working with ZoneBilling
- Experience working with a other Billing & Revenue Recognition software
- NetSuite Administration experience
- NetSuite Certifications (Foundations, Administrator, ERP Consultant)
- Revenue Accounting/Operations, Billing Operations
- Experience with saved searches, custom records, custom fields, and workflows
- Tech support and/or consulting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of the NetSuite Partner ecosystem
- Experience in establishing and driving internal operational initiatives
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate no-Friday weeks during the summer and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we're eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Check us out here! Website ,
We're excited to hear from you!