Partner Services Specialist at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Responsible for partnering with brokers and clients utilizing Employee Navigator, Partner Portal, and bswift resellers and retain clients by providing outstanding customer service through basic technical knowledge, effectively leveraging available resources and prioritizing issues. The specialist will work with internal partners to ensure the on-time delivery of projects as they relate to our broker partners and mutual clients.
- Lead implementation efforts between partners, Employee Navigator, and Paylocity to fully integrate the two systems on our API solution. Timely responsiveness & proactive follow up to drive implementation to completion.
- Responsible for supporting Paylocity's Partner Portal where our Channel Partners gain access to information to assist them in serving their clients better
- Provide brokers with guidance on benefit admin best practices, organizational change management and a consultative approach to determine broker and client's requirements providing industry best practices where applicable.
- Able to be available on a consistent basis, manage workload to maintain availability, problem solve, troubleshoot & effectively resolve issues for client/broker; escalate when needed
- Meet SLAs and key internal client service metrics including availability, outbound adherence, first call resolution, escalations, client retention, etc. as monitored by Leadership Team; leverages metrics to understand performance, adjust behaviors and identify where additional support is needed
- Appropriately & effectively use resources to find and validate answers, resolve and document issues in a way that adheres to benefit policies and ensures seamless client support. Listens to feedback, seeks to understand and adjusts behaviors as needed
- Assist with any special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year in a customer service or client-facing role with exceptional client service orientation.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in high-touch, expertise-driven interactions in the employer and benefits market space.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with clients and senior management.
- Self-starter with proven organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to adapt to adjusted client priorities.
- Ability to interact with and manage clients in difficult situations.
- Optional, but preferred professional certifications: PHR, SPHR CBP, CEBS, CPP, or FPC.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.