Partner Programs Specialist at RingCentral
RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Partner Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Partner Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Partner Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
We are looking for a Partner Programs Specialist who will engage with business stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies that enable the Partner Programs team. You will be responsible for managing the global programs team’s budget, developing processes and tools that optimize field execution, drive the end-to-end contract and PO process and establish a reporting framework and cadence.
- Develop and manage the annual and quarterly strategic budget and planning process
- Work with Partner Programs Management and Partner Programs Managers to build and manage the process for tracking budgets and T&E
- Analyze and document current business processes and optimize as necessary
- Liaison with Legal on all vendor contracts, partner event contracts and partner marketing agreements
- Coordinate with Partner Ops on maximizing automation on all data-related Program needs
- Build and manage a process of capturing, analyzing and sharing activity results that drive data-driven decision making
- Drive the creation of a robust influence reporting framework and process to provide to programs leadership and the team
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ experience in event budget management and marketing-related operations
- Excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinker and excellent project manager with experience in operations
- Independent thinker but willing to drive team consensus
- Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in multiple time zones with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical mindset with experience in making data-driven decisions
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IIf you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $78,000.00 and $116,000.00 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.