Partner Operations Manager at Opendoor (San Francisco, CA)
| San Francisco, CA | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:44 p.m. (CST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
Since Opendoor first started operating in 2014, we’ve learned a lot about buying, managing, and selling real estate. The Enterprise business unit is the business unit within Opendoor that works with enterprise real estate investment firms (ie REITS). Enterprise aims to automate the buying and selling of real estate to institutional real estate firms using technology and nationally-scaled processes. Homebase is building a modern platform for transactions, offering a wide range of services such as brokerage and title.
- As a Partner Operations Manager on the Homebase team, you will work with multiple teams within Enterprise, with a primary mandate of making sure our partners have the best customer experience and all operations with our partners run smoothly.
- You will be the main point of contact for Director-level team members at top-tier institutional real estate buyers.
- In turn -- we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale.
- Manage operational projects/escalations that arise with your assigned institutional partner(s) across multiple product lines
- Drive the onboarding/ramping of institutional buyers to new products or markets
- Drive incremental volume and generally be responsible for the success of your assigned partner(s), primarily through (1) building strong relationships with partners and (2) advising on best internal strategy and tactics for partner growth
- Pitch in however you can, whenever needed. We’re a lean team and there will be “all hands on deck” moments (ie large bulk transactions).
- 5-7+ years of professional experience; Partner Operations, Account Management, Operations, or Real Estate experience a plus, and Management experience in any of these areas a strong plus
- A strong desire to create lasting relationships with external partners
- Very process-driven with extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- Comfortable working through ambiguity as our business unit grows and new processes are rolled out
- Comfortable with non-conventional hours (our partners occasionally work with us mornings, nights, and over the weekend)
- Above all else you are hard-working, kind and goal-oriented
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description