Partner Experience Manager at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a forward-thinking Partner Experience Manager with the expertise to deliver clear, consistent and compelling material across multiple digital and virtual platforms. As a member of the WW Channel organization, you will support the executive team to ensure channel initiatives are amplified and messaging resonates with our partner community.
If you are organized, creative and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment focused on constant innovation, this role is for you.
- Own the creation, design and promotion of awareness materials that will drive partner success
- Create and own the social media strategy for the global channel team, which includes managing executives’ social media presence
- Define executive communication strategy for channel global channel executives
- Find new and creative ways to virtually engage with our partners
- Manage internal workplace communication tools dedicated to channel awareness
- Collaborate with partners and account teams to develop success stories that are meaningful and impactful
- Instrumental in delivering world-class partner experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual with a reputation for first-rate execution
- Ability to coordinate, run and promote webinars end to end
- Comfortable developing compelling stories that can be told through written, spoken and digital work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in graphic, video and audio (podcast) creation, as well as editing
- Strategic thinker effective at integrating and condensing large amounts of information into a story that resonates with the audience
- Proficient with webinar tools (Zoom, On24), social media platforms and workplace communication vehicles (SLACK)
- Experience with creating communications in support of executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of social media experience
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.