Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values (the guiding principles that reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right): In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do every day
- Liaise with the dedicated Account Manager to provide a best-in-class operational partnership experience as a dedicated resource.
- Manage high level communication with clients and internal leadership on all escalations from engagement to resolution.
- Act as the primary interface for Human Interest & Named Accounts; providing hands on day-to-day management with regards to customer escalations
- Leads post-issue root cause analysis (RCA) discussions to minimize and/or eliminate future occurrences
- Demonstrates competency with the full suite of management tools, including Salesforce, Smartsheet, Confluence etc
- Responsible for creating, refining and executing scalable escalation management processes and real time reporting
- Monitor partner integrations, inspecting set up through launch.
- Manages and leads escalation case management involving functions and project teams to drive the quality improvement process for a partner or component of a product affecting the service offering
- Establish internal processes with integration specialists and project manage integration work.
- Manage end-to-end SBO Escalation process and communication externally and internally.
- Keeps key internal leaders and other stakeholders apprised of the escalation status and path to resolution
- Assist in the creation and review of reports for management in regards to service availability, uptime, and adherence to SLAs
- Prioritize and stimulate escalations with CAST to ensure visibility, traction and ultimate closure
- Lead operational programs, projects and initiatives that help drives the partnership forward
- Ensures timely closure of escalation cases
- Work hand in hand with integration specialists to determine product needs, mitigating persisting escalations that enhanced integrations can solve.
- Build and monitor Bi-weekly Escalation Status Report, communicate to internal stakeholders to ensure no delays.
- Drive awareness of new or updated Partner training information for Partner facing teams and HI National Partner community (internally and externally)
- Maintain regular communication with the National Account Managers, ensuring positioning and alignment of Human Interest within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of partners to ensure customer health.
- Maintain partner satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any partner issues that arise.
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers and Operations leadership to develop an overall strategy to optimize retention opportunities.
- Act as a strategic advisor and leader to bring your expertise to our organization
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering resources to define automated processes, driving execution on key growth initiatives to drive increased partner efficiencies.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you will accomplish
- Build partnership escalation processes from the ground up to continue nurturing and growing efficiency within key partnerships.
- Implement best practices, execute monthly hindsights with partner operations leadership to give visibility into the needs of the business.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the organization's products, services, customers, competitors; Establish HI as the preferred partner
- Be a transformational leader; Drive internal and external transformation to evolve our success within our marquee partnerships.
- Partner internally with Revenue Ops to create and execute meaningful reporting and dashboards
- Seek out learnings for the PAM org on feedback from reps to identify areas of opportunity to increase the all-in-one experience
- Play vital roles in the growth driven from SBO Partnerships. As the first touch point in the partner experience this sets the tone for the ongoing relationship.
- Manage and act as a liaison between Human Interest, engineering and partner stakeholder to drive integrations forward.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with partners
What you bring to the role
- Courage, Passion, Resilience and Drive
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Planning, Operational Team Leadership.
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgment, Collaboration, Executive
- 3+ years of experience in Partnership, Sales and or business development
- 2+ years of experience with innovative strategic partnerships for consumer-facing, web services and SAAS products
- Demonstrated ability to bring impactful strategies to life from conception to execution to drive the partnerships forward
- Experience in operations for consumer-facing software products and services
- Proven ability to act as both an influential leader and hands-on practitioner in the onboarding and escalation of our partner ecosystem
- Advanced CRM experience to manage the partner escalations tracking process
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the Human Interest partner process, demands and needs for continued success
- Willing to flex with constant change and day-to-day competing priorities
- Be a team player
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Compensation - The salary range for this role is between $75,000 - $80,000. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates' skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures