The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?The Challenge:
The Qualtrics Partner Ecosystem is essential to our continued growth and success. Our Partners play a key role in scaling our go-to-market strategy and enabling the success of our customers on the Qualtrics XM Platform.
The recently formed Partner Delivery Assurance (PDA) function is at the heart of our ecosystem strategy and is pivotal to the growth of our partners and our customers. Partner Delivery Managers ensure our customers have the same experience from our partners as they would expect from the Qualtrics XM Services organization. Since we are the world’s preeminent experience management company, customers expect a great experience whenever they interact with Qualtrics and our partners.
Partner Delivery Managers continually evaluate partner performance across a portfolio of partner-delivered customer programs, make recommendations to drive partner success, and address and resolve partner-related escalations. They facilitate the ongoing governance of the overall partner portfolio and will collaborate with cross-functional business partners within and outside the Qualtrics Ecosystem organisation (e.g. partner ecosystem managers and the partner enablement team, as well as Sales, Delivery and Customer Success leaders, for example) to optimize partner delivery and drive partner delivery excellence.Core Responsibilities:
- Define partner delivery strategy for assigned partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners completing Qualtrics delivery as their main point of contact from pre-sales and scoping assistance through project launch
- Ensure flawless execution of Partner Delivery Assurance workshops, quality gate stage reviews, etc.
- Guide partners in building / expanding their cloud delivery organization
- Gain insight into partner-led implementations to drive customer success and adoption
- Drive structured engagement to accelerate partner investments in capacity & quality
- Oversee partner tracking in Mavenlink to drive accurate reporting
- Host relevant training sessions and enablement activities with partners proactively and based on identified competency gaps to drive delivery quality
- Analyze quality impacting issues, manage customer feedback, and build a plan of action to drive improvement
- Contribute to and influence the prioritization of key quality and process improvement projects
- Experience managing professional services delivery partners within a SaaS environment either for a product company or consultancy
- 3-5 years experience in tech consultancy or professional services
- A deep understanding of software implementations, ideally in SaaS environment
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget, with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables
- Someone with the ability to discuss technical concepts/solutions and adapt them to solve business challenges
- Self-aware, considerate, empathic, and able to manage emotions in times of stress
- Native Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills and experience working with customers and/or partners in Latin America
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.
The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women's Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity here.