**Work from where you are - considering candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, or US-based remote**
Evidation creates new ways to measure and improve health in everyday life. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's consumer platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster. Founded in 2012, Evidation is headquartered in California with employees working from around the globe.
The Participant Support Lead acts as a subject matter expert in all areas of participant support by providing second level (Tier 2) support. Duties for this position include but are not limited to resolving escalations from study participants, providing day-to day operational support to first level (Tier 1) support vendors by answering in-depth study questions, developing and delivering training, participating in vendor quality monitoring calibration sessions, monitoring and analyzing participant/user trends, and collaborating with cross functional teams to share feedback.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as subject matter expert in participant support program requirements, product functionality, and technical troubleshooting
- Investigate and resolve escalations from study participants which may involve remote troubleshooting
- Provide day-to-day tier 2 operational support to tier 1 teams by answering in-depth study questions and providing guidance on proper handling
- Provide day-to-day tier 1 operational support as needed
- Develop and maintain tier 1 and tier 2 support materials for new hire and refresher trainings
- Facilitate new hire and refresher trainings with third-party vendors and applicable internal teams
- Identify and analyze complex trends and share quantifiable feedback with cross-functional teams
- Participate in support vendor’s calibration sessions to assess performance
- Develop, refine, and document internal processes
- Make process improvement recommendations on support workflows and tools to improve efficiency and the participant/user experience
- 2+ years of call center or customer-facing experience working in the clinical, healthcare, or medical device field
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies
- Ability to coordinate, research, and analyze special projects/reports
- Perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under pressure of time sensitive deadlines
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously, including handling interruptions, and return to and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain important records efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly collaborative work style; must be a team player
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years experience in related field
- Background supporting iOS and Android apps
- Experience in a user-facing role, with an emphasis on providing trouble-shooting assistance and technical support via the phone and email
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of G Suite, Slack, CRM software, ticketing systems, and other support tools
- Previous experience developing training materials
- Previous quality monitoring experience
Evidation Health values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic.