Part-time Life and Wellness Coach [Contract] at Spring Health
| New York City, NY | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:04 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 4, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are seeking qualified, part-time [Contract] Coaches to join our Care Operations team. Care Operations mission is to create member delight by providing high-touch support, goal-driven coaching programs, and access to the most diverse, high-quality provider care. Coaches will be responsible to deliver tele-coaching sessions to help our members progress towards reaching their goals. This role will be a 1099 contract role.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide structured wellness and/or life coaching sessions to clients via video or phone.
- Support adults with setting goals, developing action plans and encouraging action to achieve their goals for common life challenges like stress, work issues, home problems or growth areas.
- Maintain a calendar displaying your availability and keep track of your session notes
- Collaborate with our dedicated support team whenever you need assistance and ensure coordinated care.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and genders.
Who you are:
- Graduate of an ICF accredited coaching training program, or ICF-credentialed coach (ACC, MCC, PCC)
- Minimum of 100 hours of post-training coaching experience
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent
- You are committed to quality care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with others
Why Spring Health
- You’ll set your own schedule to fit your professional and personal needs
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a confidential, private location with stable internet
- No need to spend time marketing your practice or collecting fees ---we take care of the administrative work so that you can focus on coaching
- Grow your ability to provide effective coaching through feedback that helps you identify what is working with your clients
- Join a dynamic community where you will be supported, your work appreciated, and you’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care!
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description