Discover. A brighter future.
Great News! You are eligible for a cash bonus!
- Sign-on Bonus: up to $2K*
- And... We offer 100% remote, combo, or on site- it's your choice! You do need to live in Ohio, Utah, Arizona, or Delaware (and surrounding area), or Illinois.
- And... After you join the team, Discover will provide eligible employees with a one-time allowance of $500 to cover the costs of setting up a home office and a monthly internet reimbursement of $60.
*Bonus is paid in the following increments within 30 days of the following milestones:
- $500 following 60 days employed
- $500 following 120 days employed
- $1000 following 365 days employed
To receive the bonus, you must be employed with Discover at the time of payment. Stated bonus payouts are before taxes and deductions as applicable to you.
Class Start Date: October 17th, 2022
We've got you covered with a variety of shifts for this position which would start in October.
- (DE & OH) START times of 1:00 PM, and 6:00 PM (ET)
- (IL) START times of 12:00 PM, and 5:00 PM (CT)
- (UT & AZ) START times of 11:00 AM, and 4:00 PM (MT)
Note: Shifts are Monday-Friday with weekends as assigned , ALL Weekend shits are 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM (ET) adjust for your local time zone.
- Your recruiter will help you find the best shift for your lifestyle!
Starting wage of $14.75 per hour with shift differential opportunities to earn up to $21.26 per hour.
Part Time Benefits
Our excellent perks designed to help you reach your goals and live a rich, healthy life, include the following:
- Paid Time off (up to 40 hours annually)
- Full service cafeteria featuring Starbucks and subsidized Mindful options
- Access to fitness center
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Development groups and training
- On-site Health Clinics
- Onsite Employee Assistance Program Counselors
- Discover [email protected] Family Assistance Program (Discounted childcare at participating centers, free care.com membership, and subsidized Backup Care Services)
- Perks at Work (access discounts from over 30,000 merchants, earning WOWPoints while you shop)
What You'll Do
- Process late and trailing transactions on fraud status accounts and process zero fraud loss cases.
- Update information from merchant receipts to the case information screen.
- Make manual outbound calls to customers for transaction verification.
How You'll Do It
- Customer Contact: Manage entry level call types (inbound/outbound). All call types are transactional and require low amount of analytical work. Contact is with CM or third party.
- Case Processing: Manage entry level case processing. All case types are transactional and require agent to update or process case.
Qualifications You'll Need
- Less than High School
Bonus Points If You Have
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- A quiet workspace
- Internet service with a minimum speed of 5mbps
- Personal smartphone or a tablet
With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it - we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants - with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) . We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.