Parking and Transportation Coordinator (Charleston, SC)
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Reporting to the Manager of Parking and Transportation, the Coordinator is a full-time role with operational and administrative functions within the Parking and Transportation Department. This position will work closely with internal and external partners to ensure efficient and seamless processes and needs are being met during events, as well as non-event days throughout the calendar year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds and coordinates response to internal and external customer service inquiries.
- Handles administrative functions for the department to include; ordering of office supplies, maintain filing system and record keeping, update internal software programs and databases as necessary, coordinates internal expense reporting and filing, etc,.
- Review and submit vendor invoices in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist Department members with reports and presentations as needed.
- Conduct parking analysis and utilization studies in coordination with other Department members.
- Attentively works in preparing vital parking and transportation information for public and community dissemination.
- Other duties as necessary and required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college coursework preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills; ability to effectively communicate and convey instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to adapt to changing work environment and continue to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish a rapport and foster positive working relationships within the organization and with external business partners.
- Advanced knowledge in Office or Google suite programs.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Preferred experience working in an event-based environment or similar venue.
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required. Schedule will fluctuate based on business needs and campus events.
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time; able to work in the elements of the weather at times.