This Organization Development contractor role will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings with role experts to identify/define core job competency requirements.
- Establishing a list of technical requirements (applications, tools, etc.) used by teams/roles needed to conduct a Team Skills Inventory.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets to upload skills inventory data to a competencies management system.
- Working on project tasks assigned by the Competencies Management Project Manager.
- Assisting with the administration of Ensono's competencies management platform (Lexonis).
- Assisting with promoting and implementing the launch of the new system to 3000 employees.
- 3+ years' experience developing job descriptions.
- 3+ years' experience providing systems administrative support (e.g., on a Learning Management System or other organization development platform)
- 3+ years of experience facilitating requirements gathering meetings (preferably in a tech business).
- 3+ years of experience customizing and developing reports (preferably using tools such as Excel and Power BI)
- Collaboration Skills - Able to network and collaborate cross-functionally and able to relate to all levels of the organization.
- Communication Skills - Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Meeting Facilitation - Able to facilitate meetings to obtain needed requirements/information efficiently.
- Job Role Definition - Able to work with role experts to write job descriptions that define job responsibilities and job role competencies.
- Data mapping - Able to align sets of data from one source to another (e.g., job roles to career maps).
- Technical Aptitude - Able to grasp and apply technical terms when creating a technical skills inventory records.
- Reporting - Able to create custom reports using Excel formulas and pivot tables (and Power BI as a plus).