About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced organizational development professional with a background in promoting workforce mental health.
You should be:
-A recognized expert in workplace mental health programming
-Well versed in organizational development and/or I/O psychology
-Experienced in working with HR departments and corporate leadership
-Confident as a project manager who can deliver against OKRs on ambitious deadlines
-Talented in developing and delivering engaging and memorable learning content
This role will be a great fit for you if you are a team-oriented, low ego professional who is passionate about promoting mental health in the workplace and has a successful track record of helping employers create work cultures that champion mental well-being and psychological safety.
- Serve as a thought leader and tactical partner to employers on workforce mental health strategy and related program development
- Design learning content that promotes prioritization and de-stigmatization of mental health at work
- Assess corporate learning and development needs related to workforce mental health using surveys, focus groups, and interviews
- Present live psychoeducational programs to corporate audiences
- Assist with the design of learning evaluation and reporting of training outcomes to key stakeholders
- A graduate degree (MA, MS, MSW, PhD, or PsyD) in clinical or counseling psychology, industrial/organizational psychology, social work, organizational development, public health, or related field
- Demonstrated expertise on topics related to workplace wellness and organizational development as it relates to mental health promotion
- Professional experience working with external stakeholders as a consultant or subject matter expert on mental health and/or organizational behavior
- Expertise on evidence-based behavior change interventions and ability to explain them fluently and clearlyProject management training and experience
- Experience with developing engaging psychoeducational content for live presentations
- Dynamic, charismatic presentation style and comfort with presenting to audiences of all sizes, virtually and in-person
- Familiarity with presenting on most commonly used corporate webinar platforms, including GoToWebinar, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Blue Jeans, and Cisco Webex
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in the face of strict writing deadlines
- Formal training in implementation science and program evaluation
We are a virtual company and qualified candidates located outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description