Organizational change manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest-growing enterprise cloud software company in the world and have been recognized by Forbes as the #1 most innovative company (https://bit.ly/2LYJzRE). For us, this is just the start.
To continue our rapid growth, we have created a leadership role within the Global IT PMO that will champion, lead and execute the development of core organizational change management capabilities. These critical capabilities will enable us to grow and scale the business healthily and sustainably and will accelerate the delivery value on ServiceNow’s highest priority, most complex strategic initiatives.
As the Global IT Change Manager, you get to lead and drive Organizational Change needed on large enterprise-wide transformation programs in IT. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader with both strategic and operational experience in a high-growth organization who can create and execute change strategies through the most complex enterprise programs.
- Act as the champion and provide oversight for all change efforts on the IT transformation programs
- Develop and drive adoption of change management strategy for the transformation initiatives across IT
- Work closely with Corporate and Employee communications teams for a cohesive and consistent approach to transformations
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across IT, ensuring alignment with the program’s objectives
- Provide insight and manage coordinated change impacts across the impacted organizations /personas
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organization analyses to determine the program’s scope, severity, and receptivity
- Define and manage stakeholders, their engagement, and communications throughout the programs
- Lead in the identification of organization impacts from process, policy, data, talent, and technology changes
- Build change management plans that are aligned to overall program plans and are designed to guide audiences through the change phases, including all sponsor/manager, training, communications, and support activities required to successfully implement the change
- Define training needs, determine content required for each stakeholder group, develop content, and drive training delivery
- Build communications necessary to ensure that impacted stakeholders are kept apprised of the upcoming milestones and the change impacts are understood
- Serve as primary liaison with groups to facilitate program communications, including customers, partners, and employees
- Educate business partners about the value of change management and engage the community of change practitioners across the organization
- 12+ years of professional experience in Organizational Change Management
- Significant practitioner experience on large transformations in a fast-paced IT environment is a MUST
- Ability to lead Steering Committee level executive presentations on change leadership
- Significant expertise supporting and leading cross-functional technology strategic programs
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Highly skilled at building trusted relationships and influencing others, particularly with executive leadership teams
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence both leadership and working teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Strong understanding of the ‘heart of the business’ and experience working directly or indirectly with various business functions and multiple aspects of the business value chain, from business and product development to downstream support operations
- Ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes
- Creative thinking, flexibility, and adaptability, with the ability to bring new ideas and approaches to the table, as well as the ability to tailor the approach to meet ServiceNow’s needs and quickly pivot as business circumstances evolve
- Strong level of comfort with business and technical discussions, with the ability to understand and articulate the business impacts of technical actions and vice versa
- Familiarity with the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus, including the ability to speak to market and competitive trends and confidently articulate ServiceNow’s solution set
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.