Order Management Specialist APAC at GitLab
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Order Management Specialist reports to Manager, Deal Desk.Responsibilities
- Serves as primary point of contact to support the Field Sales team for all questions related to opportunity booking, subscription management and license delivery protocols
- Manages opportunity bookings and related processes for supported region, including the creation and maintenance of GitLab Handbook documentation
- Resolves any booking errors within supported region
- Partners with Deal Desk and Billing teams to efficiently and accurately process opportunities
- Maintains customer subscription data, ensuring all live subscription data in Salesforce matches the associated Zuora subscription data
- Monitors License Fulfillment, partners with Support Engineering team to resolve issues related to true ups/incorrect end user
- Provides guidance to the field for customers to successfully apply license to GitLab instance
- Performs Weekly and Monthly Reconciliations, including ensuring there is a 1:1 relationship between Zuora Invoice and SFDC Opportunity, as well as ensuring the accuracy of Net ARR and other bookings metrics.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business
- High level of interest in the Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry - Order Management, Finance Operations, Deal Desk, Sales Operations or Pricing
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments
- Basic knowledge and understanding of a CPQ tool
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition rules
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume, schedule flexibility during End of Month, End or Quarter
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage distractions
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in gSuite, Salesforce.com
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software, ability to use GitLab
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
Candidates for these positions can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.