Order Management Coordinator (Remote) at Bluebeam, Inc.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Are you detail oriented? Do you find peace in analyzing information, dropping data in all the right places, and reviewing numbers? Are you a team player who also enjoys individual work? If so, we want you to join our tight-knit and experienced Order Management team within our Finance Department.
Order Management means that our team is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the proper licensing, billing, and processing information that they need to use our software. Together we manage the internal structures – the people, procedures, technology, and information – that enable Bluebeam to serve its customers.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results which create value for our customers. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
- USA Remote in Pasadena, CA
This role will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling orders that reach us through various purchasing paths.
- Verifying correct fulfillment and finalizing credit card sales.
- Connecting with customers who need assistance with pending purchases.
- Reviewing quotes and purchase orders and ensuring that sales policies and correct pricing are adhered to prior to fulfilling an order.
- Creating invoices from scratch, which means heavy data entry for stretches of the day and manually checking yourself for accuracy.
- Much of your work will be quiet, solo, and fairly routine. You’ll need to be comfortable getting into a groove but still be on your toes for anything that doesn’t pass your muster.
- Like interacting with people? You’ll have plenty of opportunities by proactively following up with customers and internal team regarding issues with pending orders.
- In this role, you’ll be the final step in the order-to-cash process, the final line of defense – you’ll need to be confident yet careful (don’t worry, we’ll help you get there).
- Do you have a growth mindset? You should have some flexibility because you might assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned. This includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals and assisting teammates who perform different tasks within our department.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- 1+ years in an administrative or billing position in an office environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Must be comfortable learning new technology.
- Must be focused and detail-oriented – we work with a lot of numbers. One wrong number and you never know what will happen!
- Must be organized and able stay on task in a work-from-home environment.
- Must be a self-starter who is ready, willing and able to own and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others.
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity - Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
Learn even more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.