Operations Support Specialist at Karat
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!Come join our Delivery team
Our Delivery team is committed to building and supporting the Interview Engineering community at Karat. As one of the most central teams in the organization, we have a direct impact on not only the bottom line of business but also on the evolution of the recruiting industry.What you will do
As an Operations Support Specialist at Karat, you will support our Interview Engineering Relationship team and freelance Interview Engineers through internal customer service and data-entry work.
This is a fixed-term W2 position (expected conclusion November 30, 2021), with possibility for extension. At this time, we are specifically looking for coverage Tuesday through Sunday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm PT.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Set up accounts for newly onboarded users within company systems following documented processes and procedures.
- Organize contact information for Interview Engineers in our CRM (client relationship management) system, Insightly.
- Maintain team spreadsheets and shared documents.
- Conduct bulk updates and list pulls.
- Field support requests and answer basic questions via chat.
- Raise urgent questions from freelancers to corresponding Karat Relationship Managers.
- Support special projects and initiatives, as requested.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Familiarity with systems such as Insightly, Lessonly, Slack, and Zapier a plus
- History of reliability and success in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong English language skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].