Operations Support Coordinator at Aya Healthcare (Remote)
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
You love helping people, putting moving puzzle pieces together is your jam and your problem-solving skills are on point. Sound like you? We’re searching for an Operations Support Coordinator who’s got a knack for building relationships, excellent organizational skills and the ability to keep things running smoothly in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Directly support our Advisory Solutions Teams with administrative tasks and special projects, using a proactive mentality and exceptional attention to detail
- Assist with calendar, appointment setting, and time management. Must be able to work with discretion and sensitive information
- Interact with other Directors and Managers and assist with tasks as needed
- Create Executive Summaries and PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and be able to spearhead projects and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently respond to administrative requests from clients and employees
- Posses a detail oriented mindset and talent for conscientious administration
- Consistently maintain exemplary interpersonal relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Perform tasks as necessary to facilitate the smooth administration of Aya Healthcare’s business
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong time management and the ability to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Desire to learn from exceptional leadership in a support role
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.