Get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, VC-backed tech company that is bringing cryptocurrency to the $7.3T 401(k) market! We are the only 401(k) provider that allows people to invest directly into spot crypto and our growth reflects that.
Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing institutional quality investments to everyday Americans.
This is the role to launch your career! One part operations, one part business analyst and one part product manager - you will help oversee, improve and manage our payroll system which processes over $200M yearly in payments. Decide what you like most and then increasingly specialize to move into product, operations leadership or crypto operations.
This is not a role for someone who wants a comfortable job that stays the same - you will be expected to help transform your role, process by process, working closely with product and engineering. You'll have the opportunity to learn and invest in your own skill set - we'll match your ambition with training, education, and opportunity. Self-motivation is key.
What Is Expected From You:
- Ability and desire to reinvent operational processes for greater scale and quality
- Tenacious creativity - constantly scanning to identify and lead automation/scale initiatives
- Desire to learn and deepen your technical expertise (e.g., SQL, Python, data visualization, etc.)
- Interact and develop relationships with clients and partners to drive client success
- Show initiative - an idea is just a thought, an idea + ownership+ execution = rapid career development
- Above all - harbor a desire to make a social impact - improving the lives of Americans from small business owners to struggling employees who simply want a more secure financial future for themselves and their families.
- 401(k), crypto or payroll experience is not necessary - but highly desired
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications
- Strong technical and data skills
- Comfortable working with data (excel - minimum SQL)
- Programming exposure (e.g., familiarity with Python, Matlab, R, etc.)
- Personal ambition and drive
This role is designed to be a springboard for your career advancement here or beyond. You will need to learn, assume greater and greater responsibilities and invest heavily in your own growth. You tell us how you want to grow - we'll provide opportunities, projects, additional training - you commit to continual learning and self-advancement.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
More Information on ForUsAll
ForUsAll operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. ForUsAll was founded in 2013. It has 44 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Performance Bonus. To see all 1 open jobs at ForUsAll, click here.
Read Full Job Description