Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We are looking for an Operations Project Manager to join our Community Success team. Our mission is to enable data-driven, community-centric solutions that drive phenomenal service at scale. We care deeply about the experience of each and every customer, prospect, claimant, and then some. As an Operations Project Manager, you will own the project management and delivery of actionable insights for various initiatives or areas that contribute to these goals. This is a high impact role with broad responsibilities in a rapidly growing business with a highly collaborative, team-first culture.
What You'll Do:
- Launch specialized projects in customer satisfaction ratings, operations related automation efforts, or other strategic operations scaling initiatives. This includes building and launching or piloting of a new process, such as creating the testing, strategy and resource development for a specialized support team, or implementation of a new tool or function into existing workflows
- Develop, own and manage the scope, schedule, and objectives of each project, ensuring clear and frequent communication regarding progress. Ensure your objectives are measurable and stakeholders are appropriately prepared for any project release.
- Be the expert in your respective project domain(s) and a consulting stakeholder for other teams where relevant
- Work cross-functionally with Analytics, Technical, Compliance and Support teams to implement solutions
- Facilitate the company’s capability to react quickly to customer needs by isolating and improving areas of opportunity related to our business operation
- Ad-hoc project management as needed
What We Need:
- 2-4 years of experience in Operations Strategy OR Insurance Claims
- Demonstrated ability to lead a decision from inception through implementation
- Well-developed attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Experience interpreting data to drive decisions and create strategies
- Ability to build and implement a wide range of creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- BA degree
- Ability to contribute to a strong team culture and work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Proven track record implementing scaling solutions or process optimization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exposure to claims a plus
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.