Operations Manager - Corporate Training at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:30 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra is seeking an Operations Manager to scale Lyra’s mental health training programs. This person will develop systems and processes that enhance the efficiency of delivering our live training events for corporate customers, support the growth of our trainer team through use of scalable training models, and ensure that our programs meet OKRs and maintain our high standards for learning effectiveness and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in project management, event coordination, quality improvement, process standardization, and scaling of group facilitation and live virtual training delivery.
- Partner closely with clinical subject matter experts to design processes and protocols for sourcing, hiring, onboarding, and training trainers
- Define, execute, and manage towards key operational and program quality benchmarks
- Design training quality assurance processes at scale
- Lead data reporting/analytics to demonstrate impact of learning programs
- Develop training utilization forecasts and determine trainer hiring needs using data dashboards
- Partner with program leadership to determine opportunities for new programs and services to meet customer needs
- Manage our technical solutions and create documentation regarding new training requests and event tracking
- Manage part-time contract coordinator who staffs live events
- Support technical issues related to webinar platform functionality
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience with operations and live training management for Fortune 500 companies or large corporate training/organizational development groups; Experience with L&D related to wellness, mental health, or health care a plus
- Highly organized self-starter; able to multitask and lead efficient in ambiguous situations
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills (Excel/Google Sheets/Tableau).
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence platforms
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative mannerPrior experience and passion for working closely with healthcare leaders
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
We are a virtual company and qualified candidates located outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description