Operations Coordinator at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team! Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be a key member in ensuring operational efficiency and contributing to a culture of continuous improvement. As the Operations Coordinator you will develop and sustain processes to support Brightspeed’s Network Operations Center and Enterprise Security teams as well as the Project Management Office for these groups. You will do this by refining, improving, and sustaining the team’s operational processes, ensuring operational information maintained, published, and used within the organization is accurate, complete and reliable, and assisting in project implementation.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Owning monthly Operational Metrics reporting and Regulatory Reporting: compile, normalize, format and present
- Designing and maintaining technical and process documentation and documentation library
- Coordinating Training activities for the centers
- Facilitating routine communications with team: Coordination of messaging, PowerPoint deck creation and management, and schedule coordination
- Bringing creative ideas for improving efficiency, teambuilding with a hybrid team, and process improvements
- Data governance: Help with data standards definitions, data business glossary, terminology alignment
- Data quality management: report on data exceptions, research and troubleshoot data anomalies, coordinate data anomaly resolution
- Process management: promote operational standard methodologies, educate key partners on requirements and processes, create process documentation and help with process improvements
- Assisting project managers with project administration
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom, Operations Leadership, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience managing administrative tasks and projects
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude and professional demeanor, ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) at any level
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, time management and cope with deadlines
- Experience in project planning and life cycle development tools
- Solution focused with effective, analytical, and creative Problem-Solving abilities
- Ability to delegate and follow-up
- Ability to identify data anomalies
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize activities, and context switch effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience in Business Intelligence applications (Power BI, Splunk, etc.)
- Self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Action oriented and is flexible accepting ad hoc assignments
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Telecom service delivery standards
- Familiarity with fiber technology relating to engineering, construction, installation, and network monitoring a final product
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.