Operations Coordinator at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care and research in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians and healthcare organizations, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to work with our Clinical Data Operations team.
- Maintain all project pipelines (Data, Research, Algo’s, Therapies) and subsequent prioritization; act as a liaison between the team and internal stakeholders
- Become a voice of the customer and represent various point of views in all meetings (e.g. abstraction point of view)
- lead process and product improvements to ensure timely delivery of patient data
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Autonomously own ad hoc processes and projects to ensure operational excellence is maintained
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, business, computer science, finance, or economics preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent project management skills, with proven ability to execute highly complex projects with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize different projects within a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create tactical action plans and solve complex problems
- Highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with Excel; SQL and Tableau experience a plus