Operations Associate at Alto (Dallas, TX)
Alto is a destination for innovative, intellectually curious, and forward thinking people - we are disrupting the rideshare industry with a revolutionary, elevated experience and sustainable business model! At Alto we hire W-2 employee drivers, maintain a branded fleet of vehicles, and are transitioning to an all-electric fleet in 2023. We are rapidly growing, having raised a $45M Series-B in 2021 and accelerating towards a nationwide expansion. Today, we operate in Los Angeles, Dallas, Washington D.C., Miami, San Francisco, and Houston.
Alto is looking for an Operations Associate to join our team. In this role, you will represent Alto; serve as the front line to our drivers and ensure driver excellence everyday. This position will play a key role in the City Operations team, reporting to the general manager. If you consider yourself a self-starter, thrive in an ambiguous environment, enjoy problem-solving and working with others, we would love to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Be the front line to our driver base and be a knowledge expert in helping drivers solve issues.
- You will be an important resource to help guide our drivers through the onboarding process.
- Assist the management team to exceed goal expectations by managing day to day operations, monitoring KPIs/Metrics, and ensuring daily targets are met.
- Build project management skills in support of market specific projects based on business needs.
- You will work cross functionally with Ops Leadership, Marketing, Sales, and Training teams.
- Help drive operations initiatives and contribute your knowledge of any local market nuances.
- Collect on the ground feedback and raise opportunities and concerns to drive innovation.
- You will have a pulse on everything going on at the Ops Center. Everyday your job may look a little different!
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 year of experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong and effective people leadership ability
- You are an entrepreneurial builder, collaborative colleague, and practical problem-solver
- Proficient at swiftly navigating tools like Slack, the Google Workspace, and analytical systems to drive quick and efficient decision-making
- Flexible schedule with ability to work on-site at operations center is required
Perks of the ride:
- Base salary, bonus up to 10%, and equity in a rapidly growing company
- Health/dental/vision insurance and 401k with employer matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Up to $1,000 in annual professional development reimbursement
- Monthly credit to ride Alto